SunRay 150 at the door ...

John Shott shott at
Wed Feb 6 08:45:28 PST 2002

Can you take a look at the right SunRay 150 at the door?  It appears to think
that it always has a card in it (the green light just above the card slot
stays on) so that if you actually insert a card, it doesn't realize it and

Power cycling it causes the light to extinguish, but the first card inserted
turns that "I've got a card light" on permanently.

While there may be something more sophisticated than I've done to fix this, if
we do need to send this one back, I propose that we drag out one of the 100's
and a monitor to put in service temporarily.