Request for redundancy in IT hardware...bartlett

James Conway jwc at
Wed Jan 9 15:05:30 PST 2002

To: Lourdes Ventura <lourdesv at>
CC: computers at  BOUNCED FWD TO: computer at snf...
Subject: Re: Printer Back-Up

Hi Lourdes,

Great idea!

Check with Tony Souza and determine if Barlett will be coming up this
after repairs.  If not, or if you cannot get a decision about the
let those powers that be (i.e.,computer at snf...) make the decision to
replace/repair barlett and/or set up the alternative printer to allow
redundancy for our IT hardware needs.

You have my blessings.
Thank you for all your help this week!