Printer access to \\FUGA\francine please...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 9 15:31:51 PST 2002

Oh Great SuperUsers:

I talked with Jim Hayden and he agreed to allow me access to the color
printer named francine.

Although it appears to be available on the network... access was denied
over the LAN when I attempted to set up my PC for this printer using the
ADD PRINTER script..

I think all I need to do is get a 'guest login' on his system to use the
printer.
But you may have a more direct method to perform this task, eh?

Please advice -- I wish to employ this printer for transparencies on
Friday as  I wish to have as a back up for my presentation at Cornell
should their systems be down at the time of my presentation.

Thank you,

James
jwc at snf.stanford.edu