Need the Microsoft Office 2000 professional disk to further install...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 30 09:21:36 PST 2002

Hello,

Was it Bill or Mike that had the MS Office 2000 Pro application on CD
ROM that I used to install onto my machine last month?

I need to borrow the application back to add in another section in the
setup files.

(Trying Importing data and contacts...)  "Please carefully insert CDR.
into the small drink holder located on the front of the computer..."
;-)

Whenever you have a chance  please drop it off to my desk.

Thank you,