Need the Microsoft Office 2000 professional disk to further install...

Mike Bell mbell at
Wed Jan 30 09:39:21 PST 2002

That was a copy I borrowed from Pat Burke. Walk to Packard Building - 1st hall
to the right - 1st door to the right. Let him know you are SNF staff.

You may be able to download the disk image at