one data point

mbell mbell at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 4 11:33:15 PDT 2002

As you guys know I've spent some time the last few days setting up an
Exchange Server (outsourced) and Stanford IMAP mail for Prof. Nishi and
Jane.  Since I've never really done any of this with Outlook I thought
I'd try to save some time and call ITSS.  I used the 5-HELP number.

Basically after a couple of calls I did get a reply - 2 days later.  The
guy was polite, but didn't know how to setup IMAP in this situation and
promised to check it out and call me back.  That was several days ago.

Mike