DSL line

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 5 11:19:04 PDT 2002

Jane,

That works for us.  We'll plan on meeting Dr. Nishi at his home on Thursday
at 10:30am.  We'll probably need to return on Friday morning.  Please
email directions.

How many lines did he place filters on?  I've found that in some cases if
there are lots of lines to filter that Pac Bell has to come back out and
place a filter on the line coming into the house. (Some sort of inductance
problem with the line ... ?)

Bill