crystal not working

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 5 15:21:58 PDT 2002

Ted:

Crystal seems to have a dead network connection ... at this point, I can't
quite tell whether it is the switch or the network card in the back of crystal
itself.  Given machine age, it is likely the network card.  I need to scrounge
a similar old CPU and pull the network card out of it, make a couple of
changes to it (I think reassign an IP address) to see if we can breathe life
back into it.  With luck, it may be up either very late today or tomorrow ...

Sorry,

John