2 - IP Number request

mbell mbell at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 13 16:33:18 PDT 2002

James,

I'll forward this request to Jason who assigns IP address within the
building.  We only run DHCP on the wireless network - primaily used for
laptops.  Jason usually needs to know the location of the machine as well,
which in this case is in the main lab on the first floor.  The machines will
be on the public network.