Hub for student/non-stanford user area?

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 24 11:52:31 PDT 2002

Bill and Mike:

It appears as if we are running a bit short of network conenctions in the
student/non-stanford user area.  Well, actually there is a multi-port hub
close to the stairs that gives that section of cubicles some extra ports ...
but on the side that Ciara is in, there appear to be no extra connections.  Do
we have any additional hubs taht we could use to expand the number of ports
there a bit?  For exmaple, do we still have the little 4 port thing that we
used for the original Sunray demo, way back when?

Thanks,

John