Mary Tang mtang at
Mon Nov 4 10:18:03 PST 2002

Hi guys --

We've got an emergency situation here!  Paul's desktop won't boot -- and
as he's got everyone's mask files and programs for conversion, we're
down for maskmaking (darn!  Just when the maskwriter's come up!)  I'm
going to try to get a boot disk (he says he was running Win98??) and see
if we can find out what's wrong -- but I have to admit to being pretty
reckless when it comes to troubleshooting, and hope one of you can find
it in your hearts to lend a hand, or at least some sage advice...

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 136, Mail Code 4070