Your Outlook/Email Problem

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 6 09:22:46 PST 2002

Cesar,

I got your voice mail concerning your Outlook and email problems.
Unfortunately, both Mike and I are working on urgent, time-critical
problems that John insists we complete before looking at anything else.

Dick has mentioned that Ray has an aptitude for and interest in computer
system administration.  Perhaps, Dick would allow him time to help you
troubleshoot your problem.  If that doesn't work, you better speak
with Dick or John about getting some of our time.

Sorry I can't be more helpful,