Problem Enabling ZYGO

Bill Murray bmurray at
Fri Sep 6 09:35:47 PDT 2002

Here's a copy of the log entry:

ReturnValue: -134

2002-09-06 09:14:11 - zygo: Enable failed.  Return value exceeds limits.

There appears to be a problem with the wire from the punchdown block to
the interlock box or a problem with the interlock box.  I recommend you
start by checking the interlock box and work back to the punchdown block.
Return values in these ranges are always hardware problems.