EvelynHug at EvelynHug at
Thu Sep 26 17:29:01 PDT 2002

Hi "computer"......I wrote to you yesterday about the problems I have of not
receiving my mail.  John Shott told me you were the one to contact and as of
yet I have not heard from you.  By the way who are you? and is there a phone
# I can reach you at to talk to you about my problem?  You can call me at
725-1077 or you can e-mail....I can still get mail at home but not on my
computer at work.
evelynhug at  Thank you and by the way if you are not the person who
handles this can you please direct me to someone who can.......evelyn hugger