"dcchu" cannot log in coral, urgent!

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 17 09:41:06 PDT 2003

Dachen:

Things should be fixed now ... apparently your project/account changed as of
01-Apr-2003 to 1DEB636.  This appears to have been an account number that was
used way back in 1993 ... so it was in our database, but didn't have all of
the proper fields associated with it so when you tried to login, it failed.

It should be fixed now ...

Thanks,

John

p.s. Bill ... for reference, this what an ancient account that was in both the
project and account tables but didn't have a valid charges_to entry.  Because
it was a valid project, however, it didn't complain when Jane entered that as
his default project.  We should probably go through and purge some of those
projects and accounts that are in the database but without proper charges_to
entries.