Mary Tang mtang at
Thu Aug 14 10:23:27 PDT 2003

Hi all --

Could I bother you to set up a "vacation" email response for Gladys'
account?  Needless to say, since she's been out this week, we are
getting complaints from people who want to get in touch with her (and
then lots of sympathy when we explain.)  The vacation email should say
something like:

Gladys is currently out on temporary disability.  Please contact these
people for the following lab issues:

LPCVD (poly, nitride, LTO, and teos):  Maurice Stevens
(maurice at
Oxidation furnaces:  Nancy Latta (latta at
wbmetal and wbnitride:  Uli Thumser (uli at
wbdiff, wbnonmetal, and wbsilicide:  Henry Phan (hphan at

Special projects and other issues:  Mary Tang (mtang at
or Mahnaz Mansourpour (mahnaz at

Please join us in wishing Gladys a quick recovery.

SNF Staff

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility