[Fwd: Re: Summer REU's]

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 18 07:05:09 PDT 2003

Help?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Summer REU's
   Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:42:41 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Nathan Morris <nsm1161 at yahoo.com>
     To: Mary Tang <mtang at snf.stanford.edu>

 Hi Mary,I could you please remove my address from all snf mailing
lists.Thank you, nsm1161 at yahoo.com

Mary Tang <mtang at snf.stanford.edu> wrote:

     Greetings Labmembers:

     Summer is the season of research interns. Between the EE,
     CPIMA, and
     NNUN programs, we have 17 or so undergraduate students from
     different
     schools who will be doing research projects at SNF for various
     Stanford
     faculty. They will begin converging onto the lab next week. On
     behalf
     of the process staff, I just wanted to let you know that since
     they are
     here for only a few weeks, they may given priority for some
     training and
     equipment access. When you see any of them in the lab, please
     take a
     moment to say "hi" and feel free to tell them about the
     wonders and joys
     of grad school (as it seems that at least one per year
     eventually makes
     his/her way back here as a grad student.)

     Mary

     --
     Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
     National Nanofabrication Users' Network