oops...

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 25 07:55:01 PDT 2003

Hi guys --

I was helping Charley upgrade his PC to Windows 2K (it got cut off from
the network in the last go round) and I completely forgot to note his IP
address and the physical address of his system.  I'm sorry, it was
completely stupid and negligent (but I was chatting with him at the
time, and needless to say, chatting with him can be awfully
distracting.)  Would you happen to have this info on hand or can tell me
where I can find it?  (Charley's already gone to Jason, who didn't
really have anything to tell him -- but maybe I should try...)

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network