Equipment Disposal

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 27 18:33:50 PDT 2003

Tony,

In the area you identified, I have placed 18 pieces of capital equipment
for disposal.  That is 18 pieces of equipment with Stanford University
property tags.  There are also some peripherals without tags.

I do not believe that this property has any value to anyone.  However,
I heard Charley tell David Cala not to get rid of the MicroVaxes.  I
can't believe it, but if you decide not to dispose of any of this
equipment, please make sure the new owner is identified properly in
your system, and that the junk does not end up back in the computer room.