Computer problem

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 15 20:10:41 PST 2003

Mario,

I was able to repair the operating system and get your machine to boot up.
It looks like all your data is still there.  However, I did lose some system
data during the repairs including your login name and password and the
networking configuration.  I will need to talk to Jason on Friday to get
updated network information.  I should be able to get your machine finished
up on Friday.