RAITH mail list addition and request...

David Goldhaber-Gordon goldhaber-gordon at stanford.edu
Sun May 4 23:35:11 PDT 2003

Dear John,

I learned this weekend from one of my group members that the Raith went
down again. I am very eager to be included on the raith at snf.stanford.edu
email list so that I get more timely updates. I'd appreciate it if you
could put me on the list as soon as possible. Please also check that the
two students copied on this note (Charis Quay and Linday Moore) are on
the list, and if they are not, please add them.

I look forward to hearing from you when you are able to set this up.

Best wishes,

David

----
David Goldhaber-Gordon
goldhaber-gordon at stanford.edu
Assistant Professor of Physics                 davidg at post.harvard.edu
Stanford University                            (permanent forwarding)
                                               www.goldhaber-gordon.com
(650) 725-2047 (lab)                           (650) 724-3709 (office)

Address for letters or packages:               Administrative Associate:

David Goldhaber-Gordon                         Roberta Edwards
Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials      McCullough, Rm. 338
McCullough Building, Room 346                  Phone: (650) 723-8028
476 Lomita Mall                                Fax: (650) 724-3681
Stanford, CA 94305-4045                        email:
redward at stanford.edu