Mahnaz' mail...

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 5 11:41:17 PDT 2003

Mary:

It's most useful if Mahnaz or anyone else can point to a specific message that
they think took days to receive ... by checking timestamps and mailer logs, we
can do a reasonable job of tracking the time history of a specific message.
Particularly if it is a message that was sent to mutiple people where some
received it and others didn't.

However, because all of our outbound mail now goes through the university mail
system for virus checking (I think ....) we don't have quite as complete an
audit trail as when snf handled all of our mailing chores.

Thanks,

John