Mahnaz' mail...

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 5 12:52:21 PDT 2003

Hi John et al --

I think you're right -- it's a sorting problem, as we found the missing messages.
I think her box is too full and she can't find them.  So, I've asked her to limit
the InBox to 25 messages (I've told her the email system gets confused...  Hey, if
it works...)

Thanks,

Mary

On a different note...  Would it be possible to hook up the CAD room PC's to the
network?  I know there were problems with unauthorized activity before -- but
we've eliminated web browsers and limited privileges...  There was talk about
making it a "Stanford-only" connection -- would this be possible?  It's just that
it would be useful for uploading EBeam and maybe even Raith design files (or is
there another simple way to get a PC to talk to a SUN workstation?)

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network
mtang at stanford.edu