computer (fwd)

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 28 17:17:15 PDT 2004

Mary,

Nancy's machine was blackholed by ITSS today.  I patched her machine and
got her back on the netork.  It now appears that Gladys's machine may
be blackholed.  Could you get someone on your staff to take a look at
her machine?  I've promised John that I will finish up the reservation
policy work by his return on Sunday so I don't have any time this week.
(I'll be lucky to finish even working round the clock.  Sorry!)