LEdit 11

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 20 12:14:21 PST 2004

Mary:

I know that we still have a maintenance contract and, as a result, I believe
that we are entitled to upgrade to Tanner 11.0.

I don't know whether Mike has received any CDs from them automatically or
whether we need to explicitly ask.

It does appear, however, that you are currently listed as the technical
contact ... which you may or may not be aware of or be happy with.  So, it
would appear that if we don't automatically get and already have Tanner 11
CDs, that you can initiate a request for them.

Based on their previous notifications of new versions, etc., here is the
website, login name, and password to see what machines we have and, I think,
request an upgrade.

Let me know if I can help ...

John

To receive your update please go to the Tanner EDA support site using:
Username: stanford4
Password: 10216
at: http://eda.tanner.com/eda/supportMain/login
Once you log into the Tanner EDA support site, please click on the
"Product Status and Update Availability" link to begin ordering your
update.