Rosan's SNF account

Michael Bell michael.bell at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 12 13:06:22 PDT 2004

Simon,

I'm not aware of an auto-responder program on our Qmail installation, but
there may well be one. I use the Leland system and have had little contact
with the SNF mail system. I'm forwarding your request to our support mail
box where John Shott (who is probably the most knowledgeable about the email
setup) will see it. If you don't get any results or want me to forward mail
from her account or close the account please let me know.

Regards,

Mike Bell