Jeannie's PC

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 3 07:09:10 PDT 2004

Hi Bill --

Shoot!  I did make sure she had updates Friday afternoon and was rather
hoping the network would find her and put her back on....  Darn.  I will
check with Jason to see what he says and will check her network card too...
If necessary, will do the wipe and reload...

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility