Nishi's Computer Need Help

Michael Bell michael.bell at stanford.edu
Tue May 11 13:58:52 PDT 2004

Janine,

I think you should run the defrag regardless of the report. I noticed one of
the powerpoint presentations he had the other day used high resolution
photos. One slide was about 8 MB. If lots of slides are of this size they
will load slowly. Find out which presentation is running slowly and we can
use that as a test. It might help to get more RAM for the machine, but it
may be tough to come by before next week since you need to use RAM that is
compatible with Dell RAM.

Regards,

Mike

PS What's your office number?