steps before e-beam training?

James Conway jwc at
Fri Dec 2 10:18:40 PST 2005

I am not the person to speak with regarding SSH and access to our
computers from outside.  You should be able to logon to Shades and
perform simply FTP functions from outside. If others users from NASA are
having network or firewall problems on your side I can do anything about

Here is one link to a [Stanford SSH FTP client]

I have CC'd computer at and possibly they can assist you.

Good Luck, let me know how you make out on this issue next week.

all the best,