[Fwd: MESSAGE COULD NOT BE DELIVERED]

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:35:27 PST 2005

Gentlemen and if watching Gentle ladies:

I am receiving many messages like this presumably from the host
fotofab.com but they appear to be coming through our mail server.  For
your protection I have deleted the attachment named document.zl6.
I have it quarantined on my computer if you wish to examine it or
headers more fully. I plan to ditch it at the end of the day.

james conway

Scan type:  Realtime Protection Scan
Event:  Virus Found!
Virus name: W32.Mydoom.L at mm
File:  C:\DOCUME~1\JWC\LOCALS~1\TEMP\nsmail.tmp
Location:  Quarantine
Computer:  EL-WIZARD
User:  jwc
Action taken:  Clean failed : Quarantine succeeded : Access denied