[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Interview with Robert Dean

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 17 12:53:09 PST 2005

janine:

You likely have a virus in your email attachment resume2.doc.zm9 file
and your system may have been compromised.
I have been seeing a lot of this problem with attachments on the network
this week.

Please update your virus definitions and run spy sweeper.
I would recommend you go to the stanford essential system software and
download and install all the appropriate spy ware and antivirus software
they recommend.

Could you please printout the resume for me and drop it off to me when
you can.

Thank you,

James Conway