pacifist

Mortimer Fields lyhcjfezvun at boardofezra.com
Mon Jun 5 03:24:04 PDT 2006

Most stock brokers give out their new issues only to their largest
commission paying clients.
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
The chart on  W T A F  is a thing of beauty as it shows what we
mentioned earlier slow and steady upward movement.

Trading Date : 05.06.06
Company Name : Wataire Industries
Symbol :  W T A F
Timing is everything!
Profits of 200-500 % EXPECTED
Price : $0.60
Projection 3 to 6 Days : $2
Recommendation : 5(5)

This is your chance to get your hands on one of these fast moving
stocks and take short term profits.
They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.
It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the
investment community and they take it to the moon.
Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of
underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in
the haystack.
Explosive pick for our members.
Remember this is a  S T R O N G  B U Y  RECOMMENDATION...