want ad

Lauretta Mckay rjyjg at joeyoung.co.uk
Mon Sep 4 08:22:14 PDT 2006

She asked me to take care of little Beau and I said I would, likehe was my own boy. Never, at anycrisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
She caught up her skirts to her knees and began torun lightly. Blingham authoritatively, after looking at the map, is GrandRepublic. She had hardly heard anything he hadsaid.
Oh, was he going to be mean, at this ofall times?
Do you spose the folks outhere speak English? She wished he had not spoken of Melanie so soon.
In Grand Republic, we sayBeehouse as you say Adams or Cecil or Pignatelli. I wish I could care what youdo or where you go, but I cant.
Butall that doesnt seem to be enough now. Her lips on his couldtell him better than all her stumbling words.
Their laughter buoyed them for a hundred miles, till it was time tothink of lunch. It was one of Vestals nights for being advanced and humanitarian. Asthey said, You have to be a New Yorker to understand our Sense ofHumor.
If hes too drunk he wont believe me and hell laugh atme and that will break my heart.
After the war I risked arrest, justto come back and find you.
Laugh, if you like, but I wanted to take care of you, to petyou, to give you everything you wanted. No one but achild could be so headstrong and so insensitive.
She was the only completelykind person I ever knew. Im too old to shoulder the burden of constantlies that go with living in polite disillusionment.
Did it ever occur to you that I loved you as much as a man canlove a woman?
The voice of a man facing himself and his worldwithout feeling, without flinching, without hope.
My pet, its written plainly on your face.