fingerprint

Oliver Becker swt at nyequine.com
Wed Sep 13 05:53:45 PDT 2006

AndHazlitt felt with the intensity of a poet.
Weare constantly plucked at by sayings that we would like to put byto examine later.
Indeed, she was immensely relieved to see the last of her visitor.
Geraldine, returned to Manchester, was well aware that somethingwas wrong. Above all, shewas angry with herself for having taken Geraldine for a confidante.
Rydale was very beautiful, with spear-shapedstreaks of polished steel.
They set out to give us a proof and theyend by giving us a picture. He treats it with energy and independence.
William would make his head ache in the effortto find the right word. One day, meetingImlay in the New Road, she greeted him without bitterness.
His range is narrowand his sympathies few if intense.
Shesearched into the lives of the poor as if they held in them thesame secret as the hills. She was going to write abook to be called The Wrongs of Women.
Certainly no one could read Hazlitt and maintain a simple anduncompounded idea of him. There is then no division, no discord, no bitterness. We are about to plant our feet uponthe solid rock of Q. A little jar there makes the whole composition tremble. Indeed, she scarcely seemed to shut her eyes. Andsometimes she forgot to look at the sunset and looked instead atthe Baron Wolzogen.
AndHazlitt felt with the intensity of a poet.
Jane was not given to abstract reflectionsupon the nature of life.
He has an extraordinary power ofmaking us contemporary with himself.
AndHazlitt felt with the intensity of a poet. Indeed, she scarcely seemed to shut her eyes. He does not use the essayistslicence to circle and meander. And then all Dorothys powers fell upon it.
The cowlooked at me, and I looked at the cow, and whenever I stirred thecow gave over eating.
He is tethered by his egotism andby his convictions to one time and one place and one being.
They must feel,they must think, they must be together. Andsometimes she forgot to look at the sunset and looked instead atthe Baron Wolzogen.
He has an extraordinary power ofmaking us contemporary with himself.
He would go on hammering at a poem untilDorothy was afraid to suggest an alteration.