Problem with password

Daniel Luebbert luebbert at SSRL.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU
Fri Dec 15 09:46:23 PST 2000

I have set my "Coral Remote access password" at SNF this morning, as
instructed by your email yesterday.
Now, I have installed Java Web Start on my office PC, and it appears to
be working well with my netscape 4.76.

But when I try to log in to remote coral, I get the message that my
password is wrong. I am absolutely sure I typed the same that I set this
morning, and that no "Caps Lock" or other problem exists with my

Is there a minimum wait time between setting a password and using it,
or can you think of any other possible reason for trouble?

thanks for any info,

 Dr. Daniel Lübbert
 Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory (SSRL)
 Bldg. 137, Mailstop 69, 2575 Sandhill Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
 Phone: (650) 926-4010 		FAX: (650) 926-4100
 luebbert at