Remote Coral

Yiching Liang yiching at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 15 12:15:48 PST 2000

Hi-

I'm having problems installing Remote Coral on my PC's. After downloading
and installing Java Web Start, I went back to the Remote Coral Access Page
on the SNF web site, but cannot find the "Launch Remote Coral" link that
was mentioned. Remove Coral Access page only has 3 items ("Need to install
Java Web Start". "Need to install Java Web Start (Note: Extreme
Caution!!!)", and "Download Java Web Start"), and only the last item is a
hyperlink. Please let me know if I'm not looking in the right
places. Thanks.

Yiching Liang
yiching at snf