Remote Coral is now available!

Jawad Nasrullah jawad at nova.Stanford.EDU
Fri Dec 15 15:05:19 PST 2000

I have attempted to use remote login.  I get login window on my
PC(win98) but when I put in my login and password it sometimes hangs up
for a while and then always responds that the authentication
failed.  There is no way to cancel the login window and after three tries
it complains that no. of tries maxed out.  I changed my remote password on
coral but that did not help either.  My coral login is 'jawad'.  Can you
please take a look.

-jawad