Coral Software

Ken Wilcox ken.wilcox at perfectorder.com
Thu Nov 2 11:20:22 PST 2000

Hello, my name is Ken Wilcox and I am the Sun rep. for Penn State Univ.
I've been working with a group there in the Materials Research Labs that
are interested in this software to work in their Nonfab. facility. I
don't know much about it, but I told them I would look into it and help
them.

They were thinking that Sun helped develop this software, while I was
thinking they helped with desigining the environment that runs the
software. I said I'd help clarify those issues as well.

Thanks in advance for any information you can give.

-Ken