unable to access remote coral .. (fwd)

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 1 22:45:55 PDT 2001

John and Mike,

Before I got too far down the path on the firewall solution, I wanted to
confirm that our assumptions regarding the nature of the problem were
correct.  The following message from Sunil Kumar in March appears to
provide independent confirmation of the behavior that Athony Flannery
noticed.  So here goes ...

Bill