Status

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 6 22:33:14 PDT 2001

John and Mike,

Making fabulous progress on the firewall solution!

I checked out all of John's new makefiles into Mike's working directory.
(Mike, don't worry.  I confirmed that we only updated new makefiles.
None of your code has been tampered with.)  Everything makes and installs
perfectly.  However, the servers are dying on start up.  I'm tired and may
be doing something silly.  If you guys want to check the logs before I get
logged on tomorrow, take a look at /var/log/labnet/evtmgr.log on guilden.

Talk to you tomorrow,