Status

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 7 07:59:48 PDT 2001

John and Mike,

I still can't get the servers to start.  The only items I have checked
in should only affect the client side not the server side (Admin.idl,
ClientImpl.java, and DefaultLabApp.java).  The error message we're getting
in the Auth Manager is:

 org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:   vmcid: SUN  minor code: 201  completed: No

Under JDK 1.4, I have found we tend to get this when the server-side
and client-side code don't match.  Since I'm deep in the middle of
changes to support the firewall solution, I can't use my code base to
do a clean make.  Mike is the only one who has a code base that includes
everyone's changes.  If no one objects, I think we should do a clean
make from his labnet directory.