Moved back to /home/labnet/share ...

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 7 12:29:17 PDT 2001

John and Mike,

I've had my nap and am as good as new.  I followed John's instructions,
and everything appears to be running great!  Mike, could you start your
resource client and try to attempt a "replaceProjectForMember" so I can
check for runtime errors in the server-side logs.  If this works, then
John can try some tests.

PS You didn't waste any of my time.  I didn't look at this problem until
   I was too tired to contine work on the firewall solution.  You two
   are probably the only two people on this planet who never waste my
   time.  That's one of the many reasons I enjoy working with you both.