Coral

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 13 10:01:58 PDT 2001

John and Mike,

It appeared that the event server had gotten swamped around 9:00am this
morning.  We jumped from 10 to 34 users.  I think this is the same problem
I saw last week when Coral was under a heavy load.  I think my changes
have improved performance, but I may not have fixed the underlying problem
yet.  I'm going to get breakfast.  Talk to you later.

Bill

PS Does anyone know what kind of behavior we're seeing in the lab at
   times like this?  Does everything else work, but no events?  Or are
   most events being posted with us just missing a few subscribers?