Resource client bug and possible questionable behavior?

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 6 13:44:02 PST 2001

John,

I have made this correction in the replaceProjectForMember,
replaceAccountForProject, and replaceAccount methods.  It compiles
and has been checked in.  It was a little trickier than I had expected
so we should test it before placing it back in production.

I'm working on the last change we discussed: the lab time adjustments.
I hope to finish that this afternoon.

Bill