locked sunrays

Matt Hopcroft hopcroft at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 14 12:20:07 PST 2001

Hi John,

	Thanks for the information. However, it now seems like there may
be two problems. The sunray in the office area had a persistent "card
light" and a green "wedge light" (the clear plastic wedge at the top of
the sunray). Two sunrays in the cleanroom have a persistent card light and
an orange wedge light. They don't respond to the control-crescent. Let me
know if there is anything else I can do. [the affected sunrays are by
wbnonmetal and drytek2]

-Matt

Matt Hopcroft
hopcroft at snf.stanford.edu