Bopeep - louder than a flock of sheep

Mike Bell mbell at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 3 09:39:50 PST 2001

John and Bill,

Bopeep has become progressively louder, so, with my sanity hanging by a
thread, I shut off the machine this morning. The blissful quite makes me
wonder if my office mate has an off switch as well - just kidding.

If I don't hear from either of you, I plan to -

move Bopeep up to the computer room and power it back up

figure out which internal hard drive is the culprit and replace it

I will also copy the db1 db2 and db3 directories that I copied off Rosen
to bopeep as well.

I will do this by the end of today unless we need it sooner.

Thanks,

Mike