[Fwd: tycom access on crystal.stanford.edu]

Brian Joseph Greene bgreene at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 11 17:55:29 PST 2001

Folks,
  I was able to find the information I needed since all the tylan recipes
are stored in /micro/micro/labroot/lib/recipes/tylan on crystal, so there
is no longer a need to fix this on my behalf.

Thanks,
Brian
  Brian J. Greene                 Office: CIS-X 128X
  Applied Physics Dept, MC 4090   Phone: (650) 723-4194 ext 5
  Stanford University             Pager: (650) 354-9687
  Stanford, CA  94305-4090        Fax: (650) 723-4659