can't launch remote Coral

Carolyn Tull ctull at
Fri Jan 12 11:44:32 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Carolyn Tull
To: coral at
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 11:29 AM
Subject: cant launch remote Coral

Dear Coral people:

I am having trouble loading the Remote Coral application.  However, I believe the problem is not
with Coral, but with Java Webstart, since I also cannot launch any of the demos from the  web site:

1) I downloaded Java Webstart with what seemed like no problems (using Internet Explorer, Windows 95)

2)  When I go to the SNF web site and try to launch Remote Coral, I get an error message  reading:
"Unable to load resource"

3) When I try to launch a demo from the Sun website, I get a similar error message:
"Unable to load resource

Any advice for me????

Thank you for any help you can give me.

-Carolyn Tull, industrial user