Java Webstart 1.0.1 keeps giving out "unable to load.." error message

John Das Jdas at
Tue Jun 5 14:29:49 PDT 2001

I have recently started working at the SNF. My coral  user id is 'jdas'
I was able to download and initiate the remote access Java Webstart
Every time I activate the remote Access, the Small Java 1.0.1 window
comes on, but  it keeps giving the same error message like "Unable to
load resource: http/...../Coral.jnlp" not quite sure if I my desktop is
correctly setup.
I am using A Dell computer with "Windows 2000"
Thank you very much for your help.

John Das