Coral Remote

John Lee sjlee at rpl.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 26 23:46:25 PDT 2001

Hi,

I've been trying for some time to use Coral Remote and have been
unsuccessful.  I installed Java Web Start per the instructions, and I have
absolutely no problem running the demo applications available on the Sun
website.  However, Coral Remote always gives "Unexpected Error", "Unable to
launch Coral Remote (SNF)".  I've tried fresh uninstall/install with both
Internet Explorer 5.5 and Netscape Navigator 4.73.  Even tried different
computers, as well as modem dialup vs. direct LAN within Stanford.  I have
had it work many months ago on a different computer, so I can't tell what's
wrong now.  Any suggestions?

Many thanks,
-John
sjlee at snf.stanford.edu